ELLE Estonia offers you a wide selection of professional environmental services including consultancy, analysis and management. Among our clients there are Estonian entrepreneurs and industries, local governments, state agencies and other organisations (UN bodies and Agencies, European Union’s institutions etc.). Continuous cooperation of ELLE staff with policy makers and implementers from different governance levels gives them a broad interdisciplinary experience. At the same time, we find an opportunity to focus on the clients’ specific problems and needs. Combining our knowledge of environmental policy development and implementation with the experience in tackling specific environmental challenges, we can find optimal and customised solutions for our clients.
Primary ELLE services for business sector include preparation of the environmental permit applications, environmental audits (assessment of environmental status), environmental impact assessment, advising on the environmental management procedures and systems and ensuring environmental legislation compliance, sampling and measurement.
For municipalities ELLE can offer guidance on fulfilling requirements imposed on local authorities and legislative compliance assistance.
For a more detailed overview of our activities please follow the links listed on the left side of the page. Get an overview of our completed and on-going projects by clicking on the project links.
- Environmental policy, strategic development and planning
- Environmental legislation, interpretation and application
- Environmental education and training
- European Union’s environmental legislation, its approximation and application
- Capacity building and development
- Nature conservation and management, training and development.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Strategic Environmental Impact Assessment (SEA)
- Preliminary assessment of the environmental impact, screening EIA
- Environmental management systems and auditing (ISO 14001, EMAS); also health and safety management consultation (OHSAS 180001)
- Preparation of environmental permit applications and preparation of separate sections of these applications (including ambient air pollution, water permits, waste and integrated environmental permit application preparation etc.)
- Expert review and assessments
- Analysis and auditing of compliance with environmental legislation
- Due Diligence, Site and other audits
- Use of Geographical Information System (GIS) applications in environmental decision making
- Sampling and measurements of environmental parameters.
- Preparation and management of projects
- Organising seminars, conferences etc.
- Finding and hiring environmental consultants.
ELLEs important feature is the fact that consultation is the main field of work of our professionals, not an ancillary activity.
In case you didn’t find what you were looking for, feel free to contact our office on the following number: 6117690. We will try to find a solution to your problem.